A number of special events will take place in the course of the conference. There are no extra charges for the icebreaker party, the conference dinner, and the cocktails during the poster sessions.
Lunches and Banquet
Lunches and banquet will be held in the dining hall of the Palais du Grand Large with the seaview
On monday and tuesday, a poster sessions will take place in the afternoon with a tasting break of oysters from the neighboring harbor of Cancale. Standard refreshements will also be served.
Tour to the Mont Saint Michel
On Sunday 3rd, a tour to the Mont Saint Michel, 60 kms to Saint Malo, will be organized with a minimum number of 8 participants. For more information and purchase tickets, please contact Marie Touquet:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:30 pm: departure from the Palais du Grand Large conference center
- 2:30 pm: arrival at Mont-Saint-Michel and shuttle transfer to the Abbey
- 3:30 pm: guided tour in English
- 5:30 pm: end of the visit and return back
- 6:00 pm: departure for Saint-Malo
- 7:00 pm: Arrival at the Palais Palais du Grand Large conference center
- The entrance and the visit to the Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
- Accompanying guide from the Palais du Grand Large conference center
Visit of Saint Malo
Courtesy of the organizing committee:
a guided visit of the old city of Saint Malo, will also be proposed on wednesday afternoon, after the sessions.