Please read carefully before you enter the registration process.
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance. If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the conference organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
The registration fees includes:
- All the conference sessions
- Conference kit including the official conference material
- Breaks from Monday June 4th to Thursday, June 7th
- Lunches from Monday June 4th to Thursday, June 7th
- Social events: Icebreaker party on June, Sunday 3th, Saint-Malo guided tour and the conference dinner on June, Wednesday 6th
Note that travel and hotel accommodation costs are not included and are the responsibility of each conference participant.
For each article accepted at CMWR 2018, it is required to have at least one of the authors registered at the conference, with the commitment to present it at the conference. Abstract without registered author(s) will be withdrawn from the program and the book of abstracts. The deadline for author registration is April 15th, 2018.
Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must be able to provide a proof of their student status (student ID card or certificate).
If you are unable to attend the conference, you can request the transfer of your registration to another participant by notifying the conference secretariat before the conference.
The registration method of payment recommanded is payment by credit card. We accept Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard and AMEX (Diners cards are not accepted). The online system uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details. Note that in order to secure online payments, your bank may ask you for personal information or a security code that you will receive by phone or email.
A confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full. The invoice will be send by email a few days after. Registration by phone will not be processed. For any question, please contact conference secretariat.
Refund policy :
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the conference secretariat. The following conditions will be applied:
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organisers, someone else from the same institute/organisation ;
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled until May 1st, 2018 will be refunded 75% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled from May 2nd to May 20th, 2018 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled from May 21st, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.
Reimbursement will be processed after the conference
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. CMWR 2018 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
REGISTRATION FORM :
The following link gives you access to the registration platform: