Abstract submission is closed.
The conference is organized in invited plenary talks and talks or posters in parallel sessions.
The following paper categories are welcome:
- Transport and mixing in heterogeneous porous and fractured media across scales (Marco Dentz)
- Data-centric simulations and modeling (Valentina Ciriello and Jonghyun Harry Lee)
- Multiphysics problems, coupling methods and domain decomposition in space and time (Jan Nordbotten, Kundan Kumar, and Nicola Castelletto)
- Integration of multiscale spatiotemporal data for hydrological simulations and predictions (Haruko Wainwright)
- Multiphase flow in porous media (Avinoam Rabinovich, Ronny Pini, Samuel Krevor, and Abdullah Cihan)
- Non-Newtonian fluids in surface and subsurface flow and transport (Vittorio di Federico and Yves Méheust)