Registration and abstract submission is managed by online platform Coffee. You will use your email as login. After registration you can log in to your account to submit abstracts and (at a later time) provide data for invoice and make payments. More details on abstract submission are given below.
|Participant type||Early registration |
(before 30 Apr 2022)
(1 May – 31 May 2022)
|Regular participant (on site)||450 EUR|
|Student (on site)||250 EUR|
|Online participant (*)||200 EUR||200 EUR|
Payment can be made either by bank transfer or online payment. Online payment will become available in February at your Coffee account. All prices are gross prices and include 23% VAT. The online payment is provided by Dotpay.
The registration fee provides full participation in the conference, including conference materials, lunches, coffee breaks and evening social events (Sunday sightseeing and icebreaker, Monday and Tuesday poster session reception). Conference fee does not include the gala dinner fee, which is 65 EUR.
Please note that the fee is applied according to the day of payment, not the day of registration. Early bird fee is applicable till 30 Apr 2022. The online registration and payment end on 31 May 2022. Students are kindly asked to provide a valid document confirming their status (e.g. student ID card). Please send a scan of the document to the organizers: email@example.com
The cancellation fee amounts to 50 EUR. It is applied only if the cancelletion is requested after payment. A cancellation after May 31, 2022 is not possible and will not result in any refund. Cancellation must be made in written form.
Please direct your inquiries and complaints to organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints will be considered within 14 days.
(*) The conference is planned principally as an in person event. However, due to ongoing covid pandemics we also offer online participation option, with the access to hybrid sessions and conference materials (presentations and posters). In the case of limitations on the number of participants on site resulting from pandemic situation, the organizers reserve the right to convert regular participation to online participation with refund of the difference in fee.
The legal entity which provides financial services to the conference is:
Fundacja Geotechnika w Budownictwie i Ochronie Środowiska
ul. Narutowicza 11/12, 80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
NIP 9571055559, REGON 221246661
Data for bank transfer are as follows:
Bank name and address:
Santander Bank Polska S. A.
al. Jana Pawła II 17, Warszawa, Poland
Account number (in euro): PL 85109010980000000149333716
For participants from Poland, payment is required in PLN, details can be found in the payment regulations below
Terms and conditions of payment
Abstract submission will be open till 15 April 2022.
When logged to your conference account use “Abstracts/Submit abstract” in the left panel to view your abstracts and submit new ones. Please prepare your abstracts according to the template provided under the link below and submit them as pdf files.
Step-by-step procedure for abstract submission
- Log in to your Coffee account.
- Right after logging you can choose to submit abstract from the pop-up dialog box.
- Later you can select “Abstracts/Submit abstract” from the left panel, you will see the list of all abstracts associated with your account.
- Select “Submit new abstract” tab, click “Continue” to enter abstract data.
- In the “Authors and institutions” panel enter the names and affiliations of all authors. You can use a dedicated button to add yourself as an author. Once you enter an affiliation for one author, you can reuse it for other authors by selecting institution from the list.
- In the “Abstract title & text” enter the abstract title and upload the pdf file with your abstract. Please prepare the pdf file according to the template. Make sure to click “Add file” button after you choose your file in the file explorer window.
- In the “Options” tab select the preferred presentation type (oral or poster – subject to change by the session conveners) and the topic of the session.
- You can use the buttons in the “Options” tab to submit your abstract or save it for future editing. Shortly after submitting you should receive a confirmation email. If you cannot find the confirmation email in your mailbox or spam folder, please contact the organizers.