Presenting Author Resources
Please upload files by Monday, December 7, 2020 11:59PM PST.
- Slides – PDF
- Videos – MP4; 10GB max
Live Presenting Authors
Please upload PDF slides by Monday, December 7, 2020 11:59PM PST.
- Please stay within your allotted time for the consideration of your fellow presenters and attendees. We suggest practicing beforehand. Allow for 5 minutes of Q&A.
- If you are able, please use a microphone. A wired headset will suffice and produce the best quality.
- Be aware of your surroundings and minimize background noise.
- Ensure stable Internet connection during your presentation.
- Assign presenter to your talk in EasyChair.org.
- Training is available for authors under the “VCS” tab in Training. You will be able to run a mock session to familiarize yourself with the platform.
Pre-Recorded Presenting Authors
Please upload PDF slides/poster and MP4 videos (10GB max) by Monday, December 7, 2020 11:59PM PST.
- Oral Presentations: Please stay within 15-20 minutes for your video.
- Posters: Please provide a video no longer than 5 minutes. You will also be able to upload your poster to your abstract.
- If you are able, use a microphone. A wired headset will suffice and produce the best quality.
- Please record your video with slides included in the video, such as recording with Zoom or other similar services.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Ensure the sound level is clear and minimize background noise.
- We have provided some Stanford themed backgrounds if you would like to use them for your recording.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties during the conference, please do not hesitate to use the Helpdesk under the “Premium” tab.